“Everything is friendly until it’s not.” — Bill Bead, Frankenstein Comics
What makes you, YOU?
- I’m not a morning person. I’m a Night Owl.
- A family guy.
- Pragmatic. Driven to doing it right. A perfectionist, I guess?
- Adventurous. Always willing to try something new.
- Winner of 3 CTAM Mark Awards under Century Advertising, Adelphia Advertising and Agency|51 Advertising.
Things that make you tick...
- Family vacations.
- Going to a Red Sox game at Fenway Park.
- Science, Nature and the Cosmos.
- Science fiction (not science fantasy).
Pet peeves, dislikes, and anything else wrong with everything?
- Reckless & nihilistic Republicans who profess to be right.
- Cold Weather
- Anyone who subscribes to the Bob Ross philosophy of design.
Your first (and last) magazine cover?
- Garden & Gun. Headline: Don’t shoot me. I love composting.
Achievement you thought you couldn't accomplish, but did?
- Beating Mike Tyson on Nintendo’s Mike Tyson’s Punchout.
Most unique experience during your career?
- CTAM Summit in 2000. Having my first drink of Belvedere with Bo Derek, enjoying food cooked by Emeril Lagasse, almost catching a home run ball by Carl Everett, followed by a private concert with Donna Summer. All in one evening.
What is your shaman power animal?
- A Bald Eagle, because baldness is protected.
Drop some knowledge on the world...
- Benicio Del Toro impregnated Rod Stewart’s daughter.
Goofy and guilty pleasure of yours?
- Comic books. The video game Command & Conquer Generals.
Your last meal?
Good book for a long-flight?
- Dune by Frank Herbert
Must see TV?
- Doctor Who. Yes, I’m a closet Doctor Who fan.