“Never Stop Chasing Your Dreams”
What makes you, YOU?
- Uhh, that's a bit personal. At least buy me a drink first. Well, let's see…
- Stand-Up Comedian.
- MMA Practitioner.
- Movie/TV Addict.
- Sports Buff.
- Kickass Creative.
- Just all around the most awesome person you'll ever meet in your entire life… oh, and humble. Very humble.
Things that make you tick...
- All I need in life are my 3 favorite things: my laptop, my lady and a bottomless jar of peanut butter (not necessarily in that order).
Pet peeves, dislikes, and anything else wrong with everything?
- Geez, all the questions? YOU are my pet peeve… oh, and I HATE when people chew with their mouth open or slurp. Sends me into a fit of rage. But I'm too polite to say anything, so I'll just sit there, stew in my hatred and meticulously plan their demise.
Most embarrassing professional moment?
- When I was 15, I was fired from my very first job…as a waiter…at a retirement home… my first week. Probably why to this day I have an irrational fear of the elderly.
Achievement you thought you couldn't accomplish, but did?
- I'm a hardcore optimist who always likes to challenge myself. So when I put my mind to something, I know I'm going to get the job done. But if I had to narrow it down, I guess it'd be finishing the 2nd season of True Blood. Man, that show went downhill fast. That was stick-to-itiveness!
Your midnight shift superhero identity?
- The Dutch Ovener. Just ask my girlfriend. (Prob explains her wisdom of being a "girlfriend" instead of "wife.")
What is your shaman power animal?
- Direwolf, baby! Love me some Game of Thrones.
Drop some knowledge on the world…
- Did you know that the word oxymoron IS an oxymoron? Mind. Blown.
Fairly useless but unique skill or trick?
- Crip Walking. Pretty much the only dance move I've got and it went outta style 20 years ago.
Goofy and guilty pleasure of yours?
- Child-like obsession with the Muppets — it's all creative, not creepy.
Your last meal?
- What, you mean like what would I eat if I was like the movie Dead Man Walking? Someone call my parents!!!! Wait, or you mean what was the LAST thing I ate? Oh, sushi. (Ed. Note: Mr. Kewl, we DO mean your 'final' meal.)
Movie most likely left in your DVD player?
- Anything by Christopher Nolan or starring Brad Pitt.
Must see TV?
- Breaking Bad. Greatest. Show. Ever.