“It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.”
What makes you, YOU?
- Close family and childhood friends — without having strong values and integrity, I wouldn’t have them.
- Work ethic — To support their families, my dad dropped out of school after 6th grade, my mom after 11th. They made sure I graduated college.
- The process of concept, writing and then directing TV spots — the opportunity to bring the “idea” to life.
- Developed names for multiple Disney theme park and hotel locations.
- Sports. The teamwork, the relationships, the drive, the competition, the wins, the losses — for me, it’s all been a microcosm of life.
Things that make you tick...
- Family time, all the time.
- Coaching youth sports.
- Anything playing or relating to Basketball.
- 72° weather
Pet peeves, dislikes, and anything else wrong with everything?
- Disrespectful people.
- Sour cream.
- Guys compelled to release public snot rockets.
- Not getting the “wave” when I let another driver cut in.
- My declining jumping ability.
Your midnight shift superhero identity?
- YOUTHENIZER! He actually makes people younger. Or the MEXECUTIONER — He destroys all Mexican food.
What is your shaman power animal?
- My dog, Chili — I like his owners.
Something important you need to let the world know?
- Cattle are the only mammals that pee backwards (careful how you approach them when ‘cattle tipping.’)
Fairly useless but unique skill or trick?
- Marginal juggler.
Goofy and guilty pleasure of yours?
Go-to bar joke?
- Better yet, here’s the punchline — “Oh, you have a girlfriend named WENDY, too?”
Your last meal?
Good book for a long-flight?
Movie most likely left in your DVD player?
- Shawshank Redemption
Must see TV?
- The Simpsons
And of course, your favorite Kardashian?
- Lamar Odom